Thank A Golf Course Superintendent Campaign



There is not a lot to update everyone on as we progress into the season. We continue to clean up the course. We added sand to bunkers. Seeded divots on tees for the first time. Took delivery of more sand as we prepare for Aerifying greens Monday, May 4th. The course is shaping up as temperatures continue to promote growth. The Tee up NE auction appeared to be a success from what I saw of the final bids. Mink went for over $300 so someone received the message and Thank You.
Speaking of thank-you's the video above came across my desk so I thought I would share it. The players here at Mink Meadows do not need the encouragement and the Members are some of the best I have ever had the pleasure to work with. There is a contest going on for golfers who participate, however and who does not like prizes?

No comments:

Post a Comment